Saturday, February 2, 2013

Friday February 1, 2013

Since I'm surrounded by authentic Mexican food, I normally don't ever feel like eating it, but I wanted to do something with chicken that wasn't just chicken and pasta, or chicken and rice. Not that there's anything at all wrong with those meals, because I love them. I happened to have a few sort tortilla shells in the fridge, so I came up with my own little twist on a Mexican burrito and Italian chicken Parmesan-I call this meal a Parmesan chicken burrito. Time: about 10 minutes. Ingredients used: 1 chicken breast, 2 soft tortilla shells (forParmesan chicken burritos, but can do more depending on how hungry you are and how many people you're feeding), a little more than 1/2 cup of marinara sauce, and 1/2 cup of Parmesan flakes. Directions: Cut chicken breast into strips. Place in a skillet and cook on medium heat. For this last step, you can do in one of two ways-either lay your tortilla shell out and spread some marinara sauce on, and when your chicken is done cooking you can place it on the sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan flakes, or you can wait until your chicken is done cooking and put it on the tortilla first, then cover it with marinara sauce, and the Parmesan flakes. This meal is quick and easy to make. 



Happy Cooking!



No comments:

Post a Comment