Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tuesday February 5, 2016 

I am a lover of vegetables, so naturally I am a lover of broccoli. Since I had some scallops, I thought it would be good to have a broccoli and scallop salad with Italian dressing for dinner. Time: 10 minutes. Ingredients used: broccoli, 1 cup scallops, 1 tablespoon olive oil and Italian dressing. Directions: In a skillet, pour olive oil in and add scallops and broccoli. I used about 1-1 1/2 cup of broccoli, but you can use more or less. Cook/saute broccoli and cook/roast scallops. When both are done cooking, remove to a bowl, add a little Italian dressing and you're done. I really like this meal because it's quick and easy to make, plus it's on the healthy side and it really fills you up. 


Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment