Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm writing this on my iPad, so I apologize this entry doesn't look anything like my past entries. Apparently my skills to use a Mac computer are way below par, even though I have said iPad and the newest iPhone. With that, let's get into my last meal!

On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 I made chicken with green beans and sweet potato fries. Can I just say how delicious sweet potato fries are? Because they are. This meal only took me 15 minutes to make. Ingredients used: 1 chicken breast, 1 can of green beans and sweet potato fries. *My boyfriend made the sweet potato fries, but I will be posting the recipe. Directions: cook 1 chicken breast. In a separate pan, heat green beans. Seriously, this meal is simple to make and semi-healthy. Once the chicken is done cooking, plate it. I didn't use and sauces, I just had plain chicken. It's not as bad as it sounds. When your green beans are done heating up, put them on the plate along with the sweet potato fries and you're done. It's a simple meal, but it takes a little while getting used to a different kitchen and I hadn't gone grocery shopping :)

My iPad photo stream hasn't completely updated, so I can't post the picture of this meal but you can find it on Instagram @kimlapi
This is a personal opinion, but I'm not concerned with how many followers I have. I'm just concerned with making sure my readers can see what my meals look like. On that note, I will try to get my Mac skills to a reasonable level, since I'm sure the average fifth grader can use a Mac better than I can and until then, Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment