Monday, February 11, 2013


Sunday February 10, 2013

I'm back! I've been out of the kitchen for the past few days with the flu. One of the worst things I've ever experienced, especially since it was the first time I had ever gotten the flu. I'm definitely getting that flu shot as early as possible next winter. Since I couldn't really eat anything (not even soup!), I was so, so happy when my appetite came back.

For dinner I made mozzarella tilapia with Italian dressing, smokehouse bacon Parmesan pasta and peas. Talk about a good meal after being so sick for days! Time: about 40 minutes. Ingredients used: 1 tilapia filet, 1/2 cup of Italian dressing, 1/2 cup of mozzarella  salt, pepper, 1 can of peas, and 1 package of Pasta Sides smokehouse bacon Parmesan pasta. Directions: first, heat  your oven to 450 degrees. Next, start cooking your smokehouse bacon Parmesan pasta by following the directions on the package. In a baking pan, salt and pepper both sides of your tilapia and drizzle the Italian dressing all over. When your oven is at the correct temperature, bake for 20 minutes. Take tilapia out, top with the mozzarella and bake again for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. While your tilapia is baking, heat your peas. When everything is done, you'll have a tasty meal!


Happy Cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment